Weekly Update - Mar 7th 2018
- Tagging - March 2-4 - MANDATORY FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY - Tagging will take place in Newmarket, Keswick, and Bradford. All Cadets are required to tag 4 out of the 5 available shifts. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/tagging-shifts
- Optional Training Night – Drill Team 6:30-8:30PM, Band 7:00-9:00PM, NO Marksmanship on Monday - will start after the March Break. Questions contact email@example.com
- Wednesday March 7th – CO’s Parade at NHS. Please be sure to work on your uniform and polish your boots! Cadets are also reminded to wear their Cadet Parka and to arrive between 6:15-6:30PM. Cadets should not be dropped off before 6:15PM! If you arrive early a parent must stay with you until 6:15PM.
- Vimy Trip – March 8th-16th – Check the Vimy page for details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/vimy-trip
- Lottery Books from New Recruits must be returned to the SSC by March 7th! Questions can be directed to the SSC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rock Climbing - March 24th - Optional activity. Cadets should wear indoor running shoes and bring a water bottle. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/37-rock-climbing
- Sports Night - March 28th - 6:30-9:30PM at Armitage Village Public School. All Cadets are to dress in proper sports attire, running shoes and bring a water bottle. Remember to wear your flight colours! Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/mandatory/38-sports-night-2