Weekly Update - April 11th 2018
- Optional Training Night – Drill Team 6:30-8:30PM, Band 7:00-9:00PM. Marksmanship practice. Questions contact email@example.com
- Wednesday April 11th – Juniors Night at NHS. Cadets are also reminded to wear their Cadet Parka and to arrive between 6:15-6:30PM. Cadets should not be dropped off before 6:15PM! If you arrive early a parent must stay with you until 6:15PM.
- Rocketry Day - Sunday, April 15th. Limited to 50 Cadets, register by April 13th: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/50-rocketry-day
- Fitness Night - Wednesday, April 18th, Mandatory fitness testing. All cadets must participate in fitness testing to pass their level and be promoted. Reminder to wear appropriate sports attire and bring a water bottle.
- Drill Team Competition - Saturday, April 21st. Good luck to our Drill Team!
- FTX Chinook - April 27-29 - Mandatory Field Training Exercise. Cadets must register by April 25th to attend - no exceptions. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/mandatory/51-ftx-chinook
- Photo Night - Wednesday May 2nd - Lifetouch Photo Studio will be in to take a photo of each cadet. Just like school packages, photos will be available for purchase to parents a few weeks after. Don't miss out, there will be no re-take day!