Weekly Update - April 18th 2018
- Optional Training Night – Drill Team 6:30-8:30PM, Band 7:00-9:00PM. Marksmanship practice. Questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness Night - Wednesday, April 18th, Mandatory fitness testing. All cadets must participate in fitness testing to pass their level and be promoted. Reminder to wear appropriate sports attire and bring a water bottle. Cadets are to arrive between 6:15-6:30PM. Cadets should not be dropped off before 6:15PM! If you arrive early a parent must stay with you until 6:15PM.
- Drill Team Competition - Saturday, April 21st. Good luck to our Drill Team!
- Cadets & Parents Feedback Survey - Complete before April 23: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/news/293-2018-cadet-parent-feedback-survey
- FTX Chinook - April 27-29 - Mandatory Field Training Exercise. Cadets must register by April 25th to attend - no exceptions. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/mandatory/51-ftx-chinook
- Photo Night - Wednesday May 2nd - Lifetouch Photo Studio will be in to take a photo of each cadet. Just like school packages, photos will be available for purchase to parents a few weeks after. Don't miss out, there will be no re-take day!
- ACAD - May 5 - Cadets participate in a variaty of activities including sports, range shooting, and aviation related activities and displays run by Canadian Forces members at CFB Borden. Registratrion deadline is Wednesday May 2nd. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/54-acad-2018
- Gliding Day Level 3-5 - May 6 - ONLY for cadets levels 3-5. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/55-gliding-may-6
- Gliding + Range Day - May 12 - ONLY for cadets in levels 1-3. Details: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/56-range-gliding-day-may-12