Weekly Update – Wednesday Sept 13th
- Vimy Fundraising Meeting – Monday Sept 11th, 7:00PM at the Optimist Hall. All cadets attending the trip and at least one parent must attend.
- Wednesday Sept 13th – First Parade Night – 6:30-9:20PM at the Optimist Hall. Dress is Summer Dress. Cadets who are unable to wear their uniform for any reason are then required to wear a white dress shirt, black tie and dress pants. Remember to bring a binder, paper & pen.
- Fall Gliding – Saturday Sept 16th – Limited to 35 Cadets. To attend the first 35 cadets must register through the Cadet Activity Portal before Wednesday at midnight. Details: http://www.94aircadets.ca/index.php/cadets/cadet-activity-portal/optional/4-fall-gliding-day
- Recruit Night – Wednesday Sept 20th at 7:00PM at Newmarket High School. Know someone who is interested in joining our Squadron? Tell them to pre-register by visiting our recruiting page and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday Sept 20th – First Night at Newmarket High School.
- FTX Challenger – Leadership Training for all Level 4-5 Cadets. Sept 29-Oct 1st at the Lethem Centre in Woodland Trails. Details to be posted soon. Save the dates.
- FTX Challenger Leadership Day for Level 3 Cadets – Oct 1st at the Lethem Centre in Woodland Trails. Details to be posted soon. Save the date.
Summer Callout Information:
- Summer Training – Good luck to all our cadets selected for a Summer Training Course! Joining instructions, travel orders, contact information & more can be found on our summer training page – click here.
- Vimy Trip – Information of our Vimy Trip has been posted on our News page. Cadets can sign up to be considered for the trip by completing the online form. The deadline to sign up is Monday July 17th! Click HERE for all the details. Questions, contact Capt Wilson (email@example.com)
- NCM Leadership Position Applications – NCM’s play an important role to the operation of the Squadron. NCM positions available in the 2017-2018 Training Year have been posted on our website. Please be sure to read the descriptions carefully. NCM’s can apply to a max of three positions and the deadline to apply is September 7th. Positions will be announced at the start of the new training year. For more information: http://94aircadets.ca/index.php/news/244-2017-2018-ncm-leadership-positions
- Welcome Back BBQ & Administration Night – our first night back for the 2017-2018 training year, will be Wednesday September 6th at the Optimist Hall between 7:00-8:00PM. This is a MANDATORY ACTIVITY for all cadets. All cadets must attend to complete their Annual Verification Form, kit check of all issued kit and pay their $120 Fee ($60 for Lottery Books + $60 for Assessment Fee – Cheques can be made to “94 Newmarket AC Squadron”). Dress is civilian attire.
- Fall Gliding Day – Saturday September 16th – Save the Date! More details to follow.
- FTX Challenger – Senior Leadership Training Weekend for Level 4 & 5 Cadets. Friday September 29th to Sunday October 2nd 2017. Cadets will participate in Leadership, Teambuilding, Instructional Technique classes and be presented important information on the new training year. Cadets will be staying at the Leathem Scouting Centre at Woodland Trails Scout Camp. This activity is MANDATORY for all Level 4-5’s.
- Level 3 Leadership Day – Sunday October 4th 2017 from 0900-1600 hrs at the Leathem Scouting Centre at Woodland Trails Scout Camp.