Cadet Activity Portal – Help Page
Unable to login in?
1) Try the “Forgot your Username/Password?” links below the login button.
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register for an Activity:
1) If you are registering one cadet for an activity – click “REGISTER (INDIVIDUAL CADET)”
2) If you are registering two or more cadets from the same family – click “REGISTER (MULTIPLE CADETS)”
Note: If you register one cadet, then try and go back to register a sibling for the same activity, you will have to cancel the first registration and then go back to register both. Only one registration can exist per activity. To learn how to cancel a registration – Click Here.
3) In the registration page, complete all required fields marked with a red *
Note: A conformation email will be sent to the email address provided in the parent email field. Optionally a second parent email can be provided which will also receive the confirmation email.
- “Does the Cadet have any medical concerns OR Allergies OR is he/she currently taking any medication?” Please ensure all relevant information is provided. The information is stored securely, and is shared with the Officers in Charge of the activity. It is extremely important for the Cadet’s well-being and safety that this information is up-to-date.
- Meal Restrictions – if the cadet has any sensitivities or allergies to food, it must be provided in this field. Even if an allergy is reported in the field prior, it should be repeated in the meal restriction field. Only the information gather from the meal restriction field will be used when ordering meals for the activity.
4) Be sure to review the information on the screen before clicking “PROCESS REGISTRATION”. After that you will receive a confirmation email to the “parent email” provided.
To double check if the registration was received – click on “My Registrations” on the side menu. If the activity is listed, the registration was received. If you do not see the activity listed, email email@example.com. This must be done before the registration deadline otherwise it may be too late for your cadet to attend.
How to Cancel a Registration:
Note: Registrations can only be canceled before the registration deadline. After the registration deadline, the only way to cancel is to submit an absence report or call the Squadron duty cell phone (905-895-5722).
1) Go to the activity page you wish to cancel. Below “You have already registered for this activity”, there will be a “Cancel Registration” button. Click on the button, then you will be asked to confirm you wish to cancel.
2) Go to “My Registrations” and click on the activity you wish to cancel. When the page loads, below “EDIT REGISTRANT” there will be a “Cancel Registration” button. Click on the button, then you will be asked to confirm you wish to cancel.
Once again, if the “Cancel Registration” button does not appear, the deadline to register has past, and you must submit an absence report or call the Squadron duty cell phone to leave a message.