To Pre-Register, please send an email to email@example.com
|Please include the following information:|
|1. Full Name of your Son/Daughter
2. Birth Date/Year of your Son/Daughter
3. Parent(s) name
4. Phone number(s)
5. Preferred Email Address
**At least ONE Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany the New Recruit on our Recruit Night**On the Recuit Night there will be a full presentation about the Royal Canadian Air Cadets and our Squadron.
We Parade at Newmarket High School. 505 Pickering Crescent, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8H1
Our offices are located at 56 Forhan Drive. Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 8Y8
Cost:Each cadet will be responsible for a Membership Fee of $120. There is the opportunity to sell a book of Lottery tickets ($60), which can be acquired on the first night. If the cadet and their family sell the tickets, they keep the money and must return the filled out Lottery Tickets. This enables them to participate in the squadron for the minimal charge of $60.
Cadets are still expected to participate in fundraising activities to support squadron events, training and programs. More information regarding fund raising will be given on the Recruit Night.
Forms:Required Forms will be provided on the Information and Enrollment night.
Every applicant must bring the following documents before they are permitted to participate in any activity.
- The original and a copy of a valid Ontario Provincial Health Card (or equivalent Ontario Health Insurance)
- Proof of identity (Canadian Passport, Canadian Birth Certificate, work or study visa issued by the Canadian Government, valid Canadian or Ontario identification card) and a PHOTO COPY of it.
- When applicable, a copy of the relevant section of any court decree or judgment regarding legal guardian status.
- When applicable, a copy of the relevant section of a court decree or judgment imposing restrictions or obligations.
- Family Doctor's Name, Address and Phone number
- Alternate Emergency Contact - This is the name, address and phone number of somebody we can contact in case of an emergency and in the event that we can not contact the parent. This is usually a close friend or family member who does not live with you or does not usually travel with you.